Group Workshops – 3 hours
In the Sleep Workshop we look at a balanced view of the science of sleep and the practical aspects of how to implement the information you will we receive. We cover a variety of different problematic stages of your child's sleep routine and provide you with information and methods to enable a much more manageable bed-time. All of the methods that we advocate are gentle and holistic with a firm, fair and gentle mantra used throughout. This workshop will include guidance on:
- What to do if your child is not sleeping throughout the night
- Early morning wake ups
- What to do if your child is frequently waking for a night-time feed
- Helping your child transition from cot to bed
- Helping your child transition from family bed to a cot
- What to do when you child refuses to nap
- Moving from two naps to one nap
- Moving from one nap to no nap
- Teaching your child to self-soothe
- What to do if your child is showing signs of separation anxiety
- How to and when to use a Sleep Manners Chart
- Chair-positioning/chair-withdrawal the to enable your child to sleep independently.
These workshop will take place in the Babies&Beyond offices. We endeavour to offer a nanny service to enable you to actively participate in the class.