This is our second most comprehensive package and is suited to situations where home visits are not possible, but individual contact with the qualified sleep consultant is valued.
Issues we can address
- new born sleep strategies
- babies who find it hard to settle or need feeding/ waking/ dummies to sleep
- babies with disturbed night sleep patterns
- babies with disturbed nap patterns
- babies who wake early
- babies who can’t settle before late at night
- babies whose sleep pattern regresses due to illness or travel
- toddlers who get out of bed
- toddlers with disturbed night sleep patterns
- toddlers who rise early
- other sleep problems
You can purchase this package to help solve the issues as detailed; a full sleep assessment and solution plan is produced and guidance is given to implement the plan to a successful conclusion. We will phone or Skype you and discuss your current solution, the completion of the detailed sleep questionnaire and the solution that works with your family, this is a 60 – 90 minute phone/skupe call. I will then email your assessment out and then you can begin the activity logs and making informed changes.
This plan includes three 30 minute follow-up calls over the week, as you implement changes in your babies day and night issues. Most sleep patterns improve in three days with major progress in seven days and new habits formed over 21 days.
3 calls/ 7 days (3 x 60 minutes) 1500 DHS
6 calls/ 14 days (6 x 30 minutes) 1800 DHS