I will be hosting a series of sleep workshops this week with Babies and Beyond UAE.
Aimed at parents of children aged 0 - 5 years old, these workshops will help you understand the science behind sleep, help you form healthy and safe sleeping habits and teach you gentle bed time techniques that will benefit you and your child.
1. Gentle Sleep Workshop 0 - 6 months ...
Wednesday, May 10th 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
• Gentle sleep education
• Neuroscience of sleep
• Best practice for healthy sleep
• Helpful advice relating to naps and understanding the
complexity of naps
• How Dunstan language can help you understand the needs of your baby
• Routine - is it necessary?
• Milestones and their impact on sleep
2. Gentle Sleep Workshop 6 -12 months
Thursday, May 11th 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
• What is normal?
• How to create good sleep habits
• Understanding the complexities of naps
• Milestones and how they impact sleep
3. Gentle Sleep Workshop 1 – 5 years old
Wednesday, May 17th 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
· Transitioning from 2 naps to 1.
· When and how to get rid of pacifier and bottle
· Spike in separation anxiety at 2 years - 2.5 years and coping strategies.
· Causes of night time waking ups
· Nightmares and nightime terrors
· How to transition from cot to bed
Cost: AED 300 per couple for each workshop
Venue: Babies and Beyond Mother and Child Centre in Concord Tower, Office 1907, Dubai Media City, Dubai, U.A.E
RSVP: To book your seat, please send an email to email@example.com or call +971 4 430 8900